Friday, February 09, 2007

Rubbadubdub



Another installment of Rubbadubdub and while the crowd was not the greatest gathering we have seen, I see this night growing in maturity and flavour. Our crowd has also grown in terms of diversity, which for me is always a positive thing.

Our residents really have got the sound down to a niche, Rubbadub being the only thing available apart from Dubwise where there is a similar sound and vibe emanating from the soundsystem. I love these nights and its not only because I've been part of conceptualizing them, but because of what an alternative they provide for those who want something different on a Thursday.

I mean shit you can't beat some fat bass, skanking melodies and soulful vocals on the night before the weekend starts. If that isn't reason enough to make it down why don't you check out the promotions for the night. All in all its a grat night to come down to your Home (and mine) away from home. Some great sounds and some great times last night, thank you to the DJs and to all those who made it down.



I'm looking forward to many more... buDub love.

No comments: