Saturday, October 07, 2006

Beat


Freeflow animals... Freeflow for one hour and be prepared for 'ang mos' (I can say this without prejudice since I'm an ang mo myself, although more often than not there is usually some sort of truth behind stereotypes) to attack the bar like flies to s*^%. Anyway, please stop blocking the way to the dancefloor. A different crowd to who we usually see on fridays, some fresh faces which is always good. Girly whirlies dancing with the 'Hang the DJ' manequin, I like, I like, perhaps we should install a pole somewhere on the dancefloor. Things started heating up soon enough and as you can see the dancefloor soon turned into a group of pulsating bodies and satisfied faces. As I've said more than once, these guys know how to turn the floor on. See you next Friday.

No comments: